To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Consultant
Clarivate • Alexandria, VA
Posted 1 hour ago
Clarivate Analytics clients are the trailblazers and risk takers who come up with life-changing ideas. We’re looking for our own trailblazers to help us keep providing clients some of the world’s most trusted brands, spanning scientific and academic research, patent analytics, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence and IP management.
We’re an independent owned company with a rich heritage and a bold entrepreneurial mission. If you’re excited by the thought of helping people and organizations go from new ideas to life-changing innovations faster, we’re excited to consider you for a position at Clarivate.
Inside Sales Consultant
The role of the Inside Sales Consultant will be an integral member of the Intellectual Property Inside Sales team performance and success. This role will be responsible for prospecting and selling into accounts maximizing sales revenues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drives revenue growth of IP Services by meeting or exceeding new sales goals on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Achieves inside sales activity objectives including dials, successful calls, lead generation and close ratios
- Pursues net new business through a high volume of strategic prospecting and account development.
- Analyzes client needs and develop strategies tailored to each organization.
- Maintains, develops and grows a rigorous pipeline, with accurate forecasting.
- Negotiates and closes business segment customer orders.
- Builds strong “trust” relationships with clients, creating trust and confidence at multiple levels, including users, key contacts, managers and business leaders, to increase revenue and sales opportunities.
- Captures and records customer information and sales activity data into customer relationship management (CRM)
system and appropriate business systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- University Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Prior intellectual property knowledge and familiarity with the patents lifecycle is preferred but we will train the right candidate.
-Experience servicing the Law Firm industry strongly preferred
- 3 years of sales experience in inside sales or consultative selling environment strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of successful prospecting and consistent achievement of targets in a complex sales environment.
- Excellent organizational skills-ability to manage multi-stage process pipeline.
- Ambitious self-starter with high energy and motivation.
At Clarivate Analytics, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 4,500 employees in more than 41 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities. As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Clarivate Analytics is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace. Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us. To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers. More information about Clarivate Analytics can be found on clarivate.com or ipscience.tr.com According to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the H-1B visa cap has been met for the 2017 fiscal year (October 1, 2016-September 30, 2017).
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.