The Arizona Biltmore is seeking an Experienced Banquet Cook to join their Banquet team! This full-time position pays a competitive wage of $16.00/hour + amazing benefits!
Hilton's outstanding benefits to include: 22 days of paid time off (PTO), travel discounts, 401K matching retirement plan, F&B Discounts and other AWESOME Hilton Perks!
Hilton is ranked by Fortune Magazine as the #1 Best Place to Work in the United States! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, submit your application, and come join the Hilton family!
- Must have at least 3 years of professional cooking experience.
- Preferred previous experience working in a similar hotel, resort, or restaurant setting
- Must have or be willing to obtain Food Handler's Certification at time of employment
- Culinary Education is preferred
We are looking for someone with open and flexible availability to work 8 hour shifts with possible overtime. The start & end time may vary based on business needs within the hours of 5:00 AM to 12:00 AM. Ability to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays is required.
What will I be doing?
As an Experienced Banquet Cook (Cook 1), you would be responsible for preparing food items in accordance with recipes and established standards in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare food items according to designated recipes and quality standards
- Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards at all times
- Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all food products
- Stock and maintain designated food station(s)
- Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its URL blocked - click to apply. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!