To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
45 North Pennsylvania Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mortgage Sales Leader
Huntington National Bank • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 13 days ago
Mortgage Sales Leader, Full-Time, 40 hours, Monday-Friday. Manages all aspects of a mortgage branch/product line, including staff and customer issues, products and policies, operations and administration.
- Manages all aspects of a mortgage branch/product line, including staff and customer issues, products and policies, operations and administration.
- Personally originates/serves as account executive on mortgage loans.
- Achieves management objectives for profit, volume, quality, compliance, bank cross sells, etc.
- Coaches; counsels; develops work schedules.
- Establishes/communicates group strategy.
- Adheres to bank policies and procedures and complies with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Follows, or in some cases establishes, as required, effective controls and processes to ensure risks are measured, monitored and controlled and compliance requirements are adhered to on an on-going basis.
- Keeps abreast of risk-related changes that may impact assigned work functions and processes.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 or more years of Mortgage sales experience.
- 4 additional years of mortgage sales experience considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Management Sales experience
- Proven leadership skills and prior managerial experience required.
- Proven ability to meet sales goals and quotas required.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining positive inter-departmental relationships required.
- Proven leadership skills including exhibiting Huntington's core values required.
- The selected individual must have strong team-building skills, local networking and recruitment sources as well as experience coaching and developing direct reports.