To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Technology • Anaheim, CA
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Network Engineer in Anaheim, California (CA). Summary: The Network Engineer is responsible for identifying the appropriate telecommunication, WAN, MAN, LAN, and Wi-Fi technology solutions that support and meet the customers business requirements. This position must be able to provide network designs, manage network implementations, and proactively provide status to the Business Units. The Network Engineer also acts as a technical resource to evaluate evolving Telecommunication technology and perform as a consultant interface to the Business Units for new company initiatives. The Senior Network Engineer collaborates with the outsource supplier to communicate clients network requirements and reviews the supplier recommended solutions/projects to ensure the design meets the business needs.
- 10 years in an enterprise environment that operates 7x24 services to a multitude of customers and business units
- 10+ years progressive data communications experience in WAN/MAN/LAN/Wi-Fi network design, configuration, evaluation, problem resolution and project management experience
- Advanced communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to work with a wide array of technical and managerial personnel to solve complex problems
- Strong customer service skills and orientation
- Knowledge of Industrial Networking - Theme Park Attraction Networks
- Knowledge of film entertainment, video distribution and broadcast business requirements
- Expert knowledge/experience in Wide area and Local Area network design, configuration, installation, evaluation, problem resolution, and project management
- Strong understanding of routing protocols including RIP, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, RMTP, BGP etc. and telecommunication connectivity including MPLS, Private Line, Metro Ethernet, Site-to-Site VPN and internet
- Strong knowledge and understanding of all types of LAN environments (equipment hardware, software and cabling environments)