To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raleigh, NC
- Kevin Shanle
- Phone: 9193798210
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Raleigh, NC
Posted 1 month ago
Experience is required in bending conduit, mounting electrical panels and junction boxes, installing and terminating electrical wiring
Able to read and interpret electrical schematics and drawings
Job Duties: Duties performed without direct supervision include the following.
1. Review drawings and identify any problem requiring changes
2. Be familiar with stock on hand and keep supervisor advised on shortages of supplies to minimize work slowdowns / stoppage
3. Keep supervisor updated on job progress
4. Pull, terminate, and phase wire
5. Install electrical fittings
6. Drilling and knocking out holes/set up
Other Job Functions:
1. Knockout punches
2. Equipment movement dollies
3. Pallet jacks
4. Air and electrical screw gun
5. Tape measures
6. Material handling equipment such as forklifts (after training and certification)
7. Non power tools such as screw drivers and pliers
8. Air tools such as drills and grinders
9. Ratchet or hydraulic crimping tools
11. Mechanical benders for EMT
12. Pipe threading equipment
1st shift and will average 50-60 hours a week.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.