To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jersey City, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • Jersey City, NJ
Posted 4 days ago
This position entails working with a diverse group of internal and external Stakeholders at all levels of the organization. The candidate will work within the clients Corporate Services and Real Estate (CSRE) group that manage their global real estate portfolio.
The successful candidate requires the independent judgment to plan, prioritize, organize, and lead a diverse workload.
• Primary responsibility is to develop scopes of work for assigned projects
• Managing Program Documentation and Approvals - Required to lead or support initiation, development, maintenance and creation of Programs/Projects.
• Attend internal meetings to compile new projects to be added to the Asset Improvement Plan and track.
• Utilize client project tracking system to create initiatives and track projects.
• Responsible for pulling together documentation (plans, cut sheets, studies, etc) and upload documents into project tracking system.
• Required to monitor and track projects and initiatives flowing through the application to drive timely and expeditious approvals.
• Support Engineering Due Diligence and Feasibility Efforts - Develop feasibility studies for proposed, new, or existing facilities. The content of such studies will be developed in accordance with the clients standards.
• Support Engineering Guidelines – Participate in the development, change management, and communication of all engineering and infrastructure guidelines associated with the owners requirements related to design specifications, construction practices, testing and commissioning requirements and other business needs that are incorporated into all corporate facilities across the global portfolio. To be continuously reviewed and updated based upon best practices and lessons learned. The intent is to provide a framework to outside vendors and consultants regarding the client’s common engineering practices.
• Innovation and Research & Development (Initiatives, Studies & Technologies) - Support research and development initiatives. Such initiatives will identify development opportunities to upgrade existing technology.
• Strategic Environmental and Sustainability Strategies - Support development of environmental and sustainability strategies including but not limited to: Development of energy projects, Environmental reporting, Review of energy usage information to assess and verify accuracy of reporting, Assisting with technical details of various reports including comparison studies.
• Participate in procurement activities including but not limited to creating RFP documents, creating estimates, creating scope of work documents to go out to vendors, solicitation of vendor bids and levelling of vendor bids, all in collaboration with other teams and procedures
• Work on multiple projects and assignments
• Primary focus is on the specific needs of the project, client, vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders
• Identify and address areas of concern regarding potential risk surrounding project, project logistical issues, budget and scope
• Proactively manage issues related to assigned projects
• Conduct and document project meetings when necessary
• Interact and negotiate with designers and contractors
• Prepare/update project status reports and update tracking reports, and maintain accurate and consistent files and documentation
• Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements in a timely and cost effective manner
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management
• Must have a minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience, or combination of relevant work experience and education.
• Commercial Real Estate, Architectural, or Construction industry experience is required.
• Experience working with design, project management, construction and/or operations.
• Data center experience preferred.
• Corporate Interiors experience is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Ability to understand all aspects of construction projects effectively and efficiently including, but not limited to Budgeting, and Scheduling in order to fully understand project implications based on minimal conceptual information
• Must have strong technical skills required for the role, pay attention to details, take initiative to broaden his/her knowledge and demonstrate appropriate financial/analytical skills
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to successfully communicate with architects, contractors, client’s representatives, and team members
• Must have strong organizational and time management skills
• Must be able to adapt and prioritize, meeting deadlines, in a fast-paced environment
• Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed
• Operates with a sense of urgency, quickly responding to Stakeholders
• Must be a creative thinker
• Professional yet personable demeanor
• Gives evidence of being a strong team player, collaborates with others within and across teams, encourages other team members to participate and contribute and acknowledges others’ contributions
• Demonstrated leadership, responsiveness, and accountability
• Detail oriented
• Proactive and takes initiative
• Able to maintain confidentiality, utilize judgment, and work with minimal supervision
Demonstrated proficiency with all applicable software packages including but not limited to MS Windows, MS Office (e.g., MS Project, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), and Adobe
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]