To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
37 West Broad Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Control Specialist
Huntington National Bank • Columbus, OH
Posted 5 days ago
Huntington Investment Company -
Control Specialist pays a critical role in the successful execution of the firm's documentation review requirements. The QC Specialist will work within an established workflow to review and provide timely feedback to investment representatives regarding submitted items. The position is the first interaction with the field when establishing or updating an account, therefore the ability to consistently provide a high quality review is required.
- Review, monitors, and reports on adherence to investment documentation policies and regulatory requirements related to new accounts and additions.
- Work within established Service Level Agreements in a high volume review queue.
- Responsible for identifying and disclosing paperwork non-compliance errors and missing documentation.
- Communicates effectively with investment colleagues regarding necessary corrections.
- Interfaces with National Financial (clearing partner) to resolve issues related to account documentation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in an Investment/Brokerage Operations role
- FINRA Licensing (Series 6 or 7) or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire
- Bachelor's Degree
- Insurance Licensing