To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portland, ME
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Amerigas • Portland, ME
Posted 7 days ago
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s premiere propane company, serving over 2 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, our 8,500 dedicated professionals will deliver 1.5 billion gallons of propane from 1,400 distribution points across the United States.
AmeriGas Propane is the nation's largest propane distributor, serving over 2 million residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural and motor fuel propane customers in all 50 states. AmeriGas is listed on the New York stock exchange [NYSE: APU]. For more information visit our website at www.amerigas.com
Under the direction of the Regional Logistics Manager, the incumbent will oversee the terminal inventory; complete daily and month end inventory reports; unload propane rail cars; oversee loading of trucks; do maintenance and repairs in the terminal while operating a safe working environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take daily temperature, pressure and liquid level readings of the storage tanks and record
- Complete a daily inventory report using Microsoft Excel
- Complete a month end inventory report using Microsoft Excel
- Spot and unload propane rail cars, and be able to load rail cars if applicable
- Oversee the loading of LPG trucks and be able to unload LPG trucks
- Complete rail car and truck paper work
- Perform facility and equipment maintenance and repairs
- Assist in achieving the terminal operations expense goals
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Regional Logistics Manager
Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Computer experience using Microsoft Excel and Word
Education and Experience:
- High School education or equivalent
- Previous propane rail car and truck experience preferred
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.