To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ocala, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front Desk / Scheduling Coordinator
NurseCore • Ocala, FL
Posted 23 days ago
Front Desk / Scheduling Coordinator (Home Care and Medical Staffing)
Launch an exciting career in the home care and medical staffing industry! NurseCore is seeking a Scheduling Coordinator for our Ocala location. We offer competitive compensation, full benefits, and the chance to build a rewarding and fulfilling career with an industry leader. If you’re motivated, enthusiastic and have experience in a service related industry, you won’t want to miss this opportunity! Join us at the heart of healthcare, apply today!Responsibilities
As a Scheduling Coordinator you will provide support for a variety of recruitment/staffing activities. This includes making service calls to referral sources and prospects, processing applications and assigning personnel to clients. You will also be responsible for assisting with miscellaneous duties to ensure the efficient operation of the office.
- Receives and coordinates home care referrals and/or facility staffing requests
- Assigns qualified personnel competent to work the case
- Ensures orders are timely and filing is current
- Supports branch recruitment efforts to include interviewing, hiring and orienting field staff
- Makes service calls to referral sources to offer available personnel and to prospects to gather information regarding client needs
- Tracks physician orders, case conferences, re-certifications, in-service and supervisory visits
- Orders and monitors medical and office supplies under direction of supervising nurse and Branch Director
- Ensures compliance with licensure and credentialing requirements
- Files and maintains integrity of employee personnel files and client charts
- Completes data entry as assigned
- Counsels field employees involving violation of non-clinical matters
- Initiates complaint and service failure reporting and investigation, including appropriate and ongoing resolution
- Exemplifies AWESome company standards
- All other duties as assigned
Take a look at the requirements below, to see what you’ll need to take advantage of this exciting opportunity!
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Two or more years of college required
- At least one year of training or experience in a service related industry
- At least one year of experience in home health care, with commercial insurance and private pay experience preferred
- Experience should emphasize problem solving skills in a patient care setting