To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
NIGHT SHIFTS - Home Healthcare LPN/RN
Maxim Healthcare Services • Alexandria, VA
Posted 10 days ago
Home Care Case
Opening: Nights (7 nights a week) Full Time (40 hrs/wk) or Part Time
Skills Required: G/J Tube, Nebulizer, Oximeter
Shift Times: Sunday – Thursday Nights 9p – 7a (10 hrs)Friday and Saturday Nights 9p – 8a (11 hrs)
Maxim Healthcare islooking for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN's) and Registered Nurses (RN's) toassume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursingprocess and the delivery of patient care. Nurses that work with us are expectedto consistently perform according to nursing standards and are accountable formanaging patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psycho-social changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) License in the state of practice.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) experience preferred.
Recruiter email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs