Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to our top clients who are looking for a Financial SOX Auditor. Our clients have immediate opportunities for Financial Auditors; don't let your resume get lost in the shuffle - let us work for you! At Vaco, we give you an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the finance / accounting industry - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture, and growth opportunities. If you are an experienced Financial Auditor, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As a Financial Auditor, you will be responsible for performing integrated audits to assess adequacy and efficiency of internal control systems.
Additional responsibilities of the Financial Auditor role include:
- Performing SOX auditing, including walk throughs and testing
- Supporting audit planning initiatives and programs
- Conducting presentation to management during and after audits
- 3+ years of SOX audit with a financial department
- CPA highly desired, Bachelor's Degree in Finance and Accounting required
- Strong Excel knowledge
A successful candidate of the Financial Auditor role must be ready to start a career in financial auditing outside of public accounting. Someone who is able to present audit materials to senior leaders in a clear and concise manner will be a good fit for this role.
Additional requirements of the Financial Auditor role include:
• Bachelor's degree in Finance / Accounting / Tax
• Master's degree in Accounting / Finance, preferred
• 1 to 2 years' experience in a relevant audit role
• CPA designation