To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Care Representative
Follett • Charlotte, NC
Posted 6 days ago
• Investigates customer questions and concerns and follows through with a resolution, asks the right questions, practices active listening, and communicates professionally.
• Communicates professionally and clearly via email and phone, mainly, as well as webinars, web portals, faxes, and SalesForce on occasion.
• Supports customers by answering product and service questions.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information and keeps status notes to be read and interpreted by Sales team and other Customer Care Representatives.
• Due to the size and scope of the customer-base, it is necessary to build a rapport with customers and this position often works with the same customer(s) regularly.
• Requests approval for and coordinates any necessary customer adjustments/credits.
• Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
• Verifies customer preferences and sets flags in applicable system(s).
• Informs customers of special promotions and new releases that may be advantageous for the customers, such as reduced or free shipping if certain dollar amount of product is ordered.
• Places orders when needed by customer into direct billing system.
• Utilizes multiple systems for tracking, notating, and investigating customer orders and shipments, etc.
• Meets production SLAs (certain customer requirements/account specifications) established by the Customer Care Supervisor.
• Handles basic inquires such as stock, tracking, and order status while recommending our self-help options for these inquires.
• Assists customers by leading to online self-service options.
• Interacts with multiple departments in researching customer issues, such as Warehousing for tracking orders and delivery, Finance Department on Account Holds, Customer billing questions and other issues that sometimes arise, as well as the Sales Team for miscellaneous issues.
• Any special projects as needed and passed down from the Retail Management team