To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Skilled Trade Recruiter
Nesco Resource • Tampa, FL
Posted 30 days ago
Position Title: Skilled Trades Recruiter in the Commercial Division
Reports to: Area Manager
Summary of Position
Source, interview, select, place applicants for Skilled Trades positions. Perform wide variety of HR Tasks including Salary, Benefit and Contract Negotiations with customers.
- Recruiting, Screening, and interviewing applicants on a daily basis for Skilled Trades needs in the Commercial division
- Meet with clients and prospects to view facilities
- Receive orders from branches, Re-Write and interpret job descriptions
- Match applicants to job openings and keep clear communications with branches and BDM's
- Enters pre-qualified candidates, job postings and notes into the company's candidate database
- List job postings on job boards, social media, corporate career web sites, and other possible channels
- View applications, calling applicants and performing phone screens
- Present strong applicants (skill marketing) to current Clients
- Interacting with customers extensively as the secondary contact to establish a strong, trusting relationship
- Working with customers on setting up interviews, confirming new starts, continuous quality control calls
- Data-entry and administrative functions as needed
- Assisting with Payroll, Unemployment, and Worker's Compensation as needed
- Providing support to the Branch Manager and the Sales Manager as needed
- Create portfolio of possible candidates for hiring manager
- Check references and perform background checks on applicants
- Initiate drug tests
- Inform candidate of company's hiring decision
- Compose offer packages including offer letters
- Negotiate salary and benefits
- Keep track of all applications and files and maintain documentation
- Talk with civic, social, and other groups to provide information concerning job possibilities
- Travel to trade schools/colleges to recruit students
- Participate in implementing new recruiting technology, such as applicant tracking systems and screening tools
- Perform HR Management tasks including counseling, terminations as needed for contract employees
- Complies with all Company safety guidelines and processes. Reports known safety issues, including near misses, accidents and potential concerns to the appropriate supervisor or member of the risk department
Successful Candidate Attributes:
- Bachelors or Associates Degree
- Previous recruiting experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication ability
- Strong customer service skills and business ethics
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Skilled Trades Positions
- Able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Able to operate various pieces of office equipment including but not limited to computer, keyboard, mouse, calculator, copier and phones as required by position
- Must have excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills
- Must be able to operate well in a team environment
- Ability to be self-motivating and work independently.
Exempt Status: Exempt Disclaimer:
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. It may not contain the complete comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.