To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ESI Server--Software Test Engineer (hardware)
Apex Systems • Austin, TX
Posted 3 days ago
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest Information Technology Staffing organization, has an opening for a Hardware Test Engineer to work with our Client in the Austin, TX area.
***Please send your resume to North Angle at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] if you're interested in learning more about this role.***
Job Title: Hardware Test Engineer
Duration: 9 month contract with potential to extend/go permanent
For this role, an individual will be working within a team and will be responsible for the test plan execution in both server and cloud environments. Experience in test engineering with a focus on software, BIOS, Firmware and CPLD is a must.
- Working hands on with hardware and software preparation
- Submitting, Evaluating and Validating defects
- Working closely with engineers to understand product requirements and ensure high quality delivery
Experience and Education
- Strong PowerShell knowledge
- Strong BIOS Experience
- Firmware/Hardware experience with IDRAC
- Deep understanding of Windows/Linux environments
- Familiar with Dell server products
- Test Manager Tools
- Expert in troubleshooting software/hardware issues primarily in a Windows environment
- Understanding enterprise server architecture, especially Dell servers
- Experience in developing and executing test plans in enterprise software environment
- Ability to interpret/draft validation specifications and procedures
- Ideal candidate should have strong Dell hardware and software knowledge
Nice to have:
- Agile experience on large scale and technically complex projects
- Cloud experience
- Strong Scripting experience
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178