To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA
- Dunhill Professional Search
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Dunhill Professional Search • Alexandria, VA
Posted 11 days ago
The ideal candidate is an energetic technical practitioner with a broad based background that combines technical, problem solving, and customer service focus dedicated to the customer's mission. The customer's mission is at the forefront of national defense which offers the ideal candidate the opportunity to help shape enhanced analytical capabilities with the customer's data fusion tool. The Senior Full Stack Engineer will lead a team to develop new features and capabilities based upon customer requirements and proofs of concept which will have an immediate impact with customers and end-users.
- Eight or more years of experience with software/system development.
- Proven experience as a technical lead/manager.
- Five or more years of experience working with front end technologies and backend web/service frameworks.
- Code source control (GIT)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to engage with users in a professional manner and present technical concepts plainly to semi-technical customers.
- Comfort with automation of non-routine tasks.
- Bachelors in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Active TS/SCI clearance required.
- Highly motivated, interested in Big Data and Cloud environments; Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of microservice design methods and patterns.
- Experience with:
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Amazon Web Services
- DevOps best practices
- Interaction with customer to drive and implement requirements
- Agile development and methodologies
- JIRA and Confluence