To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
- Vaco - San Diego
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vaco Financial • San Diego, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Payroll professionals, are you looking to move your career forward with some of the nation's top companies? Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to clients who are looking for Payroll Coordinators. Our recruiting staff gives you an advantage over your competition by promoting your strengths and assets directly to hiring managers while helping you to be more prepared for your interviews.
From keeping you up to date on market trends and industry expectations, to providing you with valuable insight into the company's culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities of specific clients, Vaco will give you the edge you need in today's highly competitive job marketplace. If you have a strong finance background and are ready for a rewarding new challenge, let Vaco help you to make it happen. Apply today!
In this position, you will be responsible for a multi-state weekly and semi-monthly payroll for over 100 employees. This position reports to the Accounting Manager.
Your daily duties and responsibilities in this role will generally include:
- Conducting account reconciliations
- Posting journal entries
- Assisting with month-end/year-end close functions
- Compiling a variety of management reports from database to include weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports as required
- Analyzing, preparing and entering data into automated systems to produce accurate and timely deposits for all employees
- Assisting in the annual Worker's Compensation insurance audit
- Assisting with administration of 401(k) plan
- Processing Accounts Payable inventory invoices
- 2 years of experience
- Experience with LOA and Terminations
- Experience with Workday is preferred
- Strong Excel skills including Vlookups and Pivot tables