To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10007
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Technology • New York, NY
Posted 5 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Java Developer in New York, NY.
The client has compliance and oversight responsibilities in the procurement and sourcing processes and helps clients to achieve their programmatic goals; to provide technical and legal assistance to agencies and vendors; and above all, to constantly improve contract management practices. They currently utilize a custom Documentum-based system to manage the workflow, documentation, approvals and data of relevant sourcing and procurement activities. The goals of the project are to seek improvements to the existing system and process.
The client has an opportunity for an experienced WebLogic Java Developer to support its Electronic Procurement project. HHS Accelerator is a transformational initiative to reengineer, simplify and speed the procurement process for Health and Human Services agencies and Vendors by implementing a series of policy reforms, restructuring of rules and regulations, centralizing portions of procurement oversights and building a web-based system to support these reforms to dramatically shift the client's procurement process.
The WebLogic Java Developer will work with the HHS Accelerator functional team, technical team, and relevant project stakeholders to enhance the product and its integration with other client systems.
Scope of Services:
- Creating technical/application design specifications, hands-on coding, building and deploying the code in lower environments, unit testing and troubleshooting application issues and fixes
- Migrate existing WebLogic form-based authentication to SAML Single Sign-On authentication model with external IDP using WebLogic as a SP
- Identifying development tasks and providing the level of effort to complete the tasks
- Create and/or contribute in the design of various testing deliverables and other project deliverables
REQUIREMENTS:Mandatory skills/experience: Candidates who do not have the mandatory skills will not be considered:
- Advanced education in Computer Science, Information Technology and related engineering fields preferred
- At least 5-8 years of experience developing Java/J2EE web-based applications in an Oracle WebLogic environment
- Proven experience with successful SAML integration projects using WebLogic as the Service Provider for WebLogic Portal applications
- Experience with Oracle WebLogic Portal and Oracle WebCenter Suite, WebLogic Application Server, WSRP and Portlet development, Oracle iPlanet Web Server, Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse, Web Services, Messaging
- Experience with OOPs concepts and standards
- Ability to learn and understand complex Business Processes and Business Rules quickly
- Problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Ability to communicate with 3rd parties as needed for requirements gathering
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lead meetings and prioritize assignments
- Ability to learn and adapt to new management software systems (i.e. Remedy, HP Quality Center, SharePoint, etc.)
- Experience working in an agile methodology and creating agile deliverables
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.