To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raleigh, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Technical Security Specialist
JLL • Raleigh, NC
Posted 6 days ago
The Security Systems Specialist provides technical expertise for the client physical security
infrastructure as part of the CLIENT Security Support Team. Located in Cary, NC, and Houston, TX, the Security Support Team provides security design, project management, configuration, troubleshooting, resolution and documentation support services to CLIENT initiatives, as well as providing guidance and assistance to CLIENT associates, administrative and support personnel.
- Provide design, configuration, commissioning and documentation support for security
projects as assigned.
- Provide project management and guidance for assigned projects. This may include
support for projects on campus in Cary, NC, Houston, TX, or providing remote support for off campus projects.
- Provide technical support for end users, systems administrators and service support
technicians on CLIENT‐deployed security technologies.
- Working in a team environment, triage and troubleshoot Tier2‐level problems by
leveraging personal skill sets, compiled knowledge databases and by collaborating as
required with CLIENT team members, peers and leadership.
- Document issues and resolutions as realized for trend analysis and lessons learned
- Escalate issues requiring manufacturer/vendor assist to appropriate vendor and/or
senior applications engineering support.
- Via Webinar, provide lunch‐n‐learn training sessions to remote administration
personnel requiring technical guidance and updates.
- Maintain the highest levels of customer focus and satisfaction, responding promptly
and thoroughly to issues as encountered by the security support team.
- Comprehensive knowledge of security systems technology including, but not limited
- Lenel OnGuard access control and CCTV supported software and hardware. Installer programming/support certification desired.
- Kantech Entrapass Enterprise edition ‐ supported software and hardware (KT panels,
REX, Card readers, locks, door contacts, etc.) – Global access control certification
- Avigilon and Exacq video management systems and supported hardware ‐ base
certification required, advanced preferred.
- Experience with ancillary physical security countermeasures and disciplines (IP
intercom, analytics, perimeter security, etc.) desired.
- Strong IP Networking skills.
- Knowledge of basic field troubleshooting techniques for low voltage systems (ground
faults, shorts, use of test equipment like a Multi meter, etc.).
- Comprehensive knowledge of Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
Personal and Interpersonal Qualifications:
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Assertive, self‐starter, exhibits a strong sense of urgency.
- Exceptional professionalism and customer‐service skills.
- The desire and ability to have an impactful conversation with users about their
support needs and requirements.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Enjoys working in a team‐oriented environment and highly motivated to provide a
positive user experience.
- Independent critical and creative thinking.
- Skilled at problem solving.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast‐paced, demanding environment, under
substantial deadlines and pressure.
- Willingness to travel as needed to remote offices for end user and project support.
- Maintain relationships with both internal and external customers and vendors
- Minimum 3 years physical security experience
- Must be Cary, NC or Houston, TX‐based, onsite 5 days a week, and actively partner with CLIENT stakeholders.
- Travel to remote locations as required, anticipated less than 10%.
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]