To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Colorado Springs, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Remote Injury Representative
Safe Auto Ins Group Inc • Colorado Springs, CO
Posted 1 month ago
Injury Claims Adjuster
*This is a work from home position.
Who We Are:
SafeAuto is a fast-growing company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. For over 25 years we have been focused on providing direct service to customers with a philosophy of making insurance easy and affordable to every driver, no matter their situation.
We have hundreds of thousands of customers across the country. Accidents are our business and they can be a stressful time for our customers. As an Injury Claims Adjuster, you will:
- Adhere to our Injury and Litigation Claims Process documents
- Possess a strong track record of meeting or exceeding annual performance goals
- Receive transfer files from Generalist adjusters. These transfers will typically be bodily injury and uninsured/underinsured exposures.
- Review new files to verify coverage and liability accuracy; determine status of injury claims; and develop a plan of action for future handling
- Determine proper reserves are set on files and make appropriate changes as new information is received
- Maintain contact with claimants or their legal representative to determine status of treatment
- Obtain necessary information to complete a proper evaluation of the injury claim within the appropriate timeframe
- Contact the injured party or their legal representative and attempts to negotiate a final settlement of the claim
- Prepare necessary paperwork at the time of the final settlement
- Handle litigated exposures through resolution, keeping the insured advised of the lawsuit’s status
- Adhere to all SafeAuto policies and procedures, as outlined in the Associate’s Handbook
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year institution (previous customer service experience is a plus)
- A minimum of three to five years of bodily injury handling experience
- Have a passion for helping others, the ability to work independently within a team and the energy to work in a fast-paced environment
- Are critical thinkers, problem solvers, detailed oriented and have outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Have excellent computer skills, fully proficient in MS Office
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits package available from Day 1, including health, dental and vision coverage with wellness incentive program
- Generous paid time off and paid holiday program
- 401K plan with company match and superior performance-based bonus structure
- A full-time career in a growing industry, with lots of opportunities for advancement
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
SafeAuto is an Equal Employment Employer