To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Systems Validation / Quality (607957)
The Judge Group • Fort Worth, TX
Posted 7 days ago
- Understand and adhere to the Quality manual, SOP on Project Management, Change Management, Document Management and Quality Management;
- Support the Project Manager throughout the project delivery of the Enterprise Asset Project, with regards to aspects of project related risk, compliance and quality.
- Responsible together with Project Manager for the delivery of all defined QM documentation
- Establish, implement and monitor the QM requirements which assures that IT Projects meet Quality and Regulatory requirements
- First point of contact for all quality related queries on the project
- Author key validation deliverables
- Apply required internal and external Quality/Compliance standards to work products (Change control, validation documents etc)
- Ensure adequate analysis have been performed for relevant testing conditions based on functional risk assessment, test overview list, test plan, test results, test deviations and change requests.
- Train and coach the project team, as required, on relevant project procedures, good documentation practice, good testing practice and CSV basics, where applicable
- Manage appropriateness of preparation and readiness of the project for handover of the system/processes to the operational organization together with the project managers
- Perform the project tollgate reviews and post implementation reviews with reporting to management
- 6 to 9 years relevant work experience in IT/QM compliance
- Excellent verbal communication skills, both written and oral, additional languages would be a plus
- GxP, 21 CFR Part 11, SOX, SOX IT knowledge, Data Privacy, Data Integrity, Security Risk assessment, periodic review
- System Development Life Cycle and Gamp Knowledge
- Knowledge on Waterfall and Agile methodology
- Able to manage direct relations with stakeholders and project team members
Brian K. Kubiak, Sr. Technical Recruiter, The Judge Group
90 Matawan Road, Suite 102, Matawan, NJ 07747
Direct Dial: 732.497.4294 | Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]