Do you have a passion for sales? Can you hunt down new business and 'win the sale'? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Presto X is proud to be a member of the Rentokil Steritech family of companies in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What do our Account Executives do?
Account Executives will join a results-oriented environment where they will proceed through a comprehensive training program to learn and understand our pest management services and products. They call on a full spectrum of market segments including hospitality, food & beverage processing, healthcare and retail. This role enjoys an atmosphere of autonomy, travel, recognition, and rewards for achievement.
- Create new business opportunities through cold calling, prospecting, networking, leads, referrals and cross selling
- Craft territory development strategies that will result in exceeding sales targets
- Learn and maintain complete knowledge of Rentokil's programs, protocols, pricing policies and service offerings
- Build partnerships and collaborate effectively with internal departments to maximize growth opportunities and ensure the delivery of outstanding service solutions
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Base plus commission with uncapped earning and growth potential
- Company provided technology package and car allowance
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED, college preferred
- Two years of experience in Business to Business sales
- Experience selling into multiple market segments
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Will be required to obtain any required industry licenses
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle record search
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer! EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Link to Federal employment poster: URL blocked - click to applyPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
URL blocked - click to apply
Attention To Detail
Search (Computer Science)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-18594
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Presto-X is dedicated to employing quality people and providing safe and superior pest management solutions. We realize that our clients have individual needs, to their industry and facility. Therefore, we develop and deliver customized solutions for our clients.
Our commitment to initial and ongoing colleague training and development
Over the years, Presto-X has developed into a full-service company offering a complete Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Service. Rodent, insect, pest bird, industrial vegetation control, fumigation services, sanitation audits, bioremediation services, and termite control treatment are some of the programs that we offer.
Presto-X specializes in providing pest management services to highly regulated facilities, including major food processing and pharmaceutical facilities. We also service health care facilities, restaurants, hotels, grocery stores, schools, and other facilities in which you live, work and play on a daily basis.
We at Presto-X pride ourselves on the long term relationship with our colleagues. Our turnover rate is one of the lowest in the industry for many reasons, including:
A rich benefits package
You are treated as an individual, not a number
In 2007, Presto-X joined the Rentokil family, a London-based global-provider of business services.
View the full profile