To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
- Phone: 605-277-9952
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Chief Financial Officer / Controller
GPAC • Omaha, NE
Posted 1 month ago
A growing community bank in Omaha is seeking a Chief Financial Officer to lead their bank. This relationship-based community bank has an amazing culture and seeks to add an outstanding CFO/Controller. They are looking for a well-rounded individual with a strong financial background that can step in immediately to make an impact.
- Effectively lead and oversee the banks finances
- Responsible for all internal and external financial reporting for the bank
- Develop and manage the ongoing budgeting process
- Strategic planning to key leadership
- Provide a financial basis for strategic planning
- Serve as integral member of Senior Management team and provide leadership and input to President/CEO
- Develop staff as the company continues to grow
- Perform other duties as needed
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance degree, CPA, MPA preferred
- 5-10 years of public accounting (or relevant equivalent)
- 5+ Years of banking and management experience preferred
- Strong financial management background
- Proven Controller / CFO who has operated at board level and managed complexity within a high growth business
- Strong leadership skills, who has managed and grown broad scope finance functions
- Ability to continuously develop and mentor employees
Please apply with resume for confidential consideration.
To find out more about this position, apply directly or please do not hesitate to reach out to:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.