To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
420 9th Avenue
New York, NY 10001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Director, Behavioral Health
Services for the UnderServed • New York, NY
Posted 10 days ago
To provide leadership, management and direction to the Program Directors in their management of residential settings and/or other Behavioral Health programs.
- Applies a broad knowledge of the Behavioral health regulatory world and programs in the management and coaching of Program Directors.
- Work assignments are varied and somewhat difficult in character and require depth and expertise to accomplish. Problem-solves issues that are complex, unique in nature and not always reliant on past precedence.
- Ensures that each residence or program is meeting regulatory requirements, modeling best practices and integrating new tools and initiatives into its work model.
- Manages and coaches Program Directors to develop their leadership skills and customizes development plans for each individual to optimize consistent competencies throughout their scope of accountability.
- Distinguishes the level of decision-making that Program Directors are to make and empowers them to do so without micro-managing their activities.
- Interfaces with a diverse group of internal and external sources to resolve problems, influence decisions and provide consultative services.
- Works under limited supervision of the Vice President requiring higher planning skills and project management skills.
- Manages special projects and all other assignments as determined by the Vice President.
- Masters Degree in Human Services or related discipline required
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience, including at least 2 years of managerial experience in a professional function.
- Leadership capability to manage and coach Program Directors.
- Ability to contribute to and implement work systems for the efficient running of an operation.
- Ability to provide direction and focus on the implementation of new initiatives.
SUS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERCompany Overview
Services for the UnderServed (S:US) believes every New Yorker has the right to lead a life of purpose. Since 1978, S:US has been turning this belief into reality by advocating for people with life circumstances marked by homelessness, intellectual/developmental disability, behavioral health and addiction challenges, poverty, criminal justice involvement, and trauma. Our dedicated workforce of 2,400 provides services and supports to transform the lives of 35,000 individuals and families in New York City and Long Island. Learn more about S:US, our mission, and values by visiting sus.org.
Benefits Overview: We offer attractive compensation with comprehensive benefits including: Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision/Life Insurance; 403(b); Credit Union; FSAs; Short-and-Long-Term Disability; Transportation Plan; Generous Paid Vacations and Holidays