To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Post Trade Sales/ Business Development - SS&C Technologies
SS&C Technologies Inc • New York, NY
Posted 27 days ago
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a global provider of financial services software and software-enabled services. Founded in 1986, SS&C has built the most comprehensive powerhouse of software technology in the financial services industry – technology that complements our unrivaled expertise and professionalism in fund administration, insurance and pension funds, and asset and wealth management accounting and operations. Named by Forbes as one of America’s best midsize employers, SS&C has more than 20,000 employees and 15,000 clients worldwide, and is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and Australia.This position is located in our in our NYC office.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated sales professional to sell our electronic post trade solutions to financial industry participants: Custody Banks, Brokers, and Investment Managers. We have an existing global business that provides end to end solutions communication solutions including our proprietary SSCNet system, as well as interfaces to various industry standard networks.
- Development and execution of strategic sales plans by utilizing direct marketing strategies, account penetration, sales process management and marketing support materials
- Effectively utilizing SS&C’s team of product and industry experts to advance the sales effort.
- Assisting other SS&C divisions on cross selling opportunities
- Maintaining knowledge of industry trends, competitive technology/solutions and potential new product and service opportunities for SS&C in the front office, hedge fund, and broker/dealer environments
- Working closely with the senior-level management of SS&C and clients
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 4+ years of sales experience, with emphasis on new revenue generation.
- Experience with a technology or service provider in the financial services industry strongly preferred
- Experience selling into securities operations departments
- Experience in FIX network connectivity and EMS or OMS platforms is a plus
- French, or other foreign language fluency is a plus
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude that is focused on success
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a high attention to detail
- Intimate knowledge of financial services industry; ideally in the post trade environment
- Demonstrated success managing clients and/or prospect relationships
- Willing to travel within Canada and the United States
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
- Pay Type Salary