To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL 33646
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Gerdau • Tampa, FL
Posted 2 days ago
Gerdau is embarking on a multi-year cultural & digital transformation. At Gerdau, we value teamwork, safety, and sustainability. We are committed to continuous improvement and believe we can create a better future for our employees and our Global community by investing in people, processes, and technology. We offer Global opportunities, competitive benefits, flexible work schedules, opportunities for career development and more. Help us build the future at the Gerdau We Are Creating.
This is your purpose:
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support the recruitment and retention of our most valuable asset, our People. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will support the recruiting function, and contribute to the overall success of the team by providing a high level of customer service, administrative support, and project coordination. You will assist talent acquisition and human resources throughout the recruitment life cycle, including the onboarding process.
What you will do:
- Follow up with applicants/employees regarding specific positions
- Assist in coordinating/scheduling interviews as needed
- Participate in the creation and execution of digital recruitment marketing campaigns
- Help develop recruitment marketing collateral for our locations
- Assist with candidate experience surveys and analyze feedback
- Work in applicant tracking system to support administrative recruiting functions, track candidates, and retrieve data
- Coordinate the employee referral process, including asking for referrals and managing bonus requests
- Assist with new hire onboarding (e.g. preparing necessary paperwork and scheduling trainings)
- Assist the HR team with light sourcing and screening activities as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Ultimately, you will help keep our hiring and onboarding process smooth
- At least one year of work experience as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, HR Assistant, Customer Service or similar role
- Experience using social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- BS degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases (preferred)
Gerdau is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.