To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- El Paso, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vista College • El Paso, TX
Posted 7 days ago
A Local Admissions Representative guides potential studentsthrough the process for application for enrollment at Vista College. LocalAdmissions Representatives provide information about specialized academicprograms, and how successful program completion could lead to meeting requirementsfor employment in those vocations. Additionally, they support applicants’informed career path decision-making.
This position will conducta high quantity of prospect phone contacts to secure appointments and interviewactivity, and conduct follow-up activity with unresolved interviewees andapplicants.
Make outgoing calls as well as takeincoming calls.
Work high school leads also.
Cultivate personally developed leadsources.
Accurate record keeping in regard toleads and activity.
All admissions paperwork &reports completed accurately and on time.
Meet all enrolled students aftertheir appointment with the Financial Aid office.
Maintain enrolled students througheffective follow-up procedures.
Adhere to work schedules asdesignated by the director of Local Admissions.
Participation in School sponsoredevents and activities.
Professional representation ofComputer Career Center a Division of Vista College.
Show enthusiasm and excitement inbeing a Local Admissions Representative.
Utilize accepted and ethicalenrollment practices in relation to accreditation, federal & state rulesand regulations.
Maintain the performance standardsand percentages.
Receives all inquiry calls frompotential students and promptly follow-up by setting appointments for a personalinterview in an honest caring thorough manner.
Performs all other duties asassigned by the Admission's Director President.
Maintains a lead management systemthat safeguards the value of the college’s significant investment in marketing.
Conducts effective phonepresentations and interviews with each candidate.
Associatesdegree preferred with one to three years’ experience directly related to theduties and responsibilities specified.
KNOWLEDGE,SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to evaluate student transcripts and/or records.
- Bilingual Spanish required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Knowledge of the broad spectrum of available college academic units, curricula, and programs.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Knowledge of college admissions policies, standards, and procedures.
- Skill in the use of computerized systems and databases.
- Knowledge of student recruitment and retention issues.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to design and write promotional material.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- Light physical effort. Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 10 pounds or some standing or walking. Effort applies to no more than two (2) hours per day.
- No or very limited exposure to physical risk.