To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD 21203
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Unit Controller - M&T Bank Stadium
Aramark • Baltimore, MD
Posted 12 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Aramark Sports and Entertainment:
The Sports and Entertainment division within Aramark Corporation serves more than 200 premier stadiums, arenas, convention centers and concert venues. Since 1975 we've created culinary memories throughout the United States. The secret to our success is that we start with great food and a well managed facility. We understand that ensuring a memorable experience for our customers goes far beyond the food we serve.
- Work with the Aramark management team to oversee the financial and cash operations at this important client location.
- Establish and implement working capital control programs, and enforce policies designed to maximize internal control of inventories, cash and equipment.
- Handle the preparation of financial and operating reports and conduct and document moderate financial analysis projects.
- Heavy interaction is required with Aramark Senior Leadership as well as Senior Management with the direct client.
- Supervise a staff of office management and finance/accounting professionals
- Bachelor's degree in business related field (finance or accounting preferred) is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in hospitality accounting or related field.
- Ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer service is essential.
- Ability to work closely with a team in budgeting, cost controls formulations, forecasting and monthly reporting is also critical.
- Adhering to generally accepted accounting practices and observing all financial controls and processes is required.
- Contract-managed service experience is desirable.
- Candidate must be willing to work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran