To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Commercial Market Project Coordinator
Empire - Today • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 22 days ago
About EMPIRE TODAY®
Empire Today has been a leading provider of installed home improvements for 60 years. Empire offers the largest in-stock selection of flooring in the United States. Convenience, quality, and selection make Empire stand out. With Empire Today, homeowners and business customers can get quality Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl Flooring, and Window Treatments from top brands they know and trust. And because Empire warehouses thousands of products, customers can get the right product, professionally installed when they need it, as soon as the next day.
Empire was founded in 1959 and provides service to more than 70 metropolitan areas in the United States. With more than three million satisfied customers, Empire Today is dedicated to its mission of Making Beautiful New Floors Easy.
At Empire Today, our Commercial Sales & Operations team, also referred to as “Professional”, handles the B2B sales and installation of commercial flooring products to businesses ranging from small offices, property managers, education / government, large business chains, hospitality, healthcare, and restoration.
The Commercial Market Project Coordinator provides strategic supply-chain and Installer scheduling support to our Commercial Sales department and business. The position is directly responsible for coordinating market commercial installations, product staging and order fulfillment. In addition, the Commercial Market Project Coordinators’ directive is focused on providing quality customer service, timely product delivery, strong task management skills and the ability to identify incomplete commercial orders and provide next-step resolution.
- Administers the daily Installer work-schedule by systematically assigning and loading Installers to jobs.
- Distributes Installer job packs and reviews scope-of-work with Installer to ensure success of install.
- Monitors sold commercial jobs for unique product and/or installation needs and ensures internal systems are updated accordingly.
- Communicates daily with commercial sales force to plan for upcoming commercial carpet and flooring installations.
- Monitors & tracks commercial Special Orders – notify market(s) upon receipt of delivery that material needs to be systematically received and order adjusted to ‘Open’ (or, ready-to-install) status.
- Tracks stocked inventory in preparation for installations and request inventory replenishment and/or quarantine as needed.
- Escalate delayed and/or or incomplete commercial material orders that threaten to delay promised delivery/installation date(s).
The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of logistics coordination and administration experience.
- Knowledge of home improvement industry a plus.
- Proficient Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a stressful environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Be detail oriented
- Strong ability to multi-task; set priorities and meet deadlines.
Employees are eligible for numerous benefits including:
- Quick enrollment into our benefit plans. Eligibility is first of the month following just two weeks of employment.
- A premium 401K Investment Plan, with the company matching your amount invested dollar for dollar up to 4% with no vesting. Find another Company that can beat that!
- Medical Insurance with several plan options and a Health Savings Account to meet you and your family’s health needs.
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance – Twice a year visits at no cost.
- Vision Insurance with materials coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical & Dependent Care
- Wellness Program – A best in class program offering substantial awards payable right on your paycheck
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays including Floating Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that grows with years of service
- Empire Perks – An employee discount purchasing program offering you great savings on the things you want.
The company conducts a background check and drug screen for all new hires.
Empire Today is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
By Submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Empire Today to transmit and store your information in the Empire Today group companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.