- Work with Customer Service Rep on customer invoicing.
- Record deposits via check, ACH and credit card.
- A/R collections.
- Administer credit memos.
- Enter vendor bills into QuickBooks.
- Pay vendors via ACH and paper checks weekly.
- Ensure employees set up correctly in payroll system.
- Manage employee changes related to withholding, 401k deductions, etc.
- Record payroll in General Ledger.
- Reconcile and balance all monthly bank and credit card accounts.
- File quarterly sales tax returns.
- Manage 3rd party relationships with insurance, information technology, merchant services and other vendors.
- Liaison with 3rd party CFO.
- Liaison with outside CPA firm.
- Review financial statements monthly for trends and omissions.
- Ad-hoc analyses as needed.
- Administrative help as needed.
- Proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft applications.
- Should be able to learn new software or already have used other accounting software such as Netsuite or Intaact.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets (Excel).
- Ability to multitask efficiently and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Highly motivated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Firm grasp of how accounting transactions affect the financial statements.
- Ability to problem-solve issues as they arise.
- Previous experience as a full-charge bookkeeper.
- Previous work in a multi-national environment helpful
- Accounts Payable: 4 years (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 4 years (Required)
- Accounts Receivable: 4 years (Preferred)
- Payroll: 4 years (Preferred)
URL blocked - click to apply
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting URL blocked - click to apply.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™