To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL 32801
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dominium • Orlando, FL
Posted 30 days ago
The Maintenance Technician would be responsible for the general appearance and maintenance of the physical property.
- Responsible for apartment turns
- General repair, appearance and maintenance of the property
- Appliance repair as necessary
- Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
- 3 years of previous maintenance experience
- Ability to work on-call
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Basic electrical, plumbing and/or painting experience
- HVAC experience
- EPA experience
- Must provide your own tools
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
About Us: Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in more than 20 states and over 900 employees. For over 40 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States. Dominium’s values are built upon the company’s mission and vision, and include: creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, career growth opportunities, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
- High School or better
Licenses & Certifications
- Ability to Provide Basic Tools
- Ability to Work Evenings/Weekends
- Basic Painting Skills
- Basic Elect and Plumbing
- Ability to Work On Call
- Customer Service Skills
- Valid Drivers License w Ins
- Detail Oriented
- Communication Phone Skills
- Supervisory Experience
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization