endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The Enterprise Solutions Architect will lead the functional research; architect solutions that fulfill strategic business requirements and serve as a subject matter expert in the implementation of new technologies in order to successfully enable technology activities critical to the success of our customer as the industry leader in credit union financial services. You will analyze current business processes along with existing technology platforms, manage the creation of a strategic enterprise architecture approach that satisfies business requirements and oversee the implementation. You will also forecast technical project resource requirements, assist Product Owners in developing business impacts, facilitate strategic product release planning and act as a liaison to the Information Technology group as a whole.
The Enterprise Architect will assist Product Managers in project organization and planning and in resolving issues impacting successful completion of assigned projects. You will interact with our customer's employees, external clients and vendors. Additionally, they will provide guidance, leadership and develop architecture standards for all systems and applications. Architects must monitor and review existing and emerging application development activities for adherence to the architecture standards, and provide specific recommendations in the management of technology and product development projects for PSCU. To be successful in this role, the Enterprise Architect must be language-agnostic.
- (10) years diversified business experience required with eight
- (8) years experience in the Information Technology industry required with progressively increasing levels of technical responsibility.
- Proven experience creating and managing architecture standards and governance issues
- (7) years experience in the financial services industry preferred
- (5) years experience in managing all phases of complex technology projects including the selection, implementation and support of various technology solutions and applications deployed through the use of local and wide area networks and integration with host-based legacy systems, with a particular emphasis on services based approaches (i.e. SOAP, REST, WOA)
- (5) years experience in functional analysis, business design and enterprise architecture of complex applications incorporating management of the full system design including relational database design, infrastructure design, OS choices, capacity planning, server sizing, transaction severs, server mirroring and load balancing, fault-tolerance, data integrity, system security, etc.
- Experience with data warehousing and data mining is strongly desired
- Strong project management, time management and organizational skills required, including proven experience with effective facilitation (internal consulting) skills within a large organization
- Proven leadership skills and strong analytical and organizational skills required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technologies or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required. MBA Preferred
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.