To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
- Credit One Bank
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Credit One Bank • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 1 month ago
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. In addition to being one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank is the exclusive issuer of the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Official Credit Card of the NHL's Vegas Golden Knights, the Official Credit Card of the Big 12 Conference, and the Official Credit Card of the Las Vegas Aviators.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we will help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Performs activities managing the Credit One Bank N.A. charge-off portfolio to include administering the monthly debt sale and the relationships between the Bank and all debt buyers.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Manage the monthly charge-off debt sale process
- Perform liaison servicing function between Credit One Bank N.A. and all current or potential debt buyers
- Perform due diligence on prospective new debt buyers
- Responsible as point of contact on the coordination of IT requirements to support portfolio sales, bankrupt servicing and inventory management of the Recovery portfolio.
- Manage the IT business request (BR) process for the Recovery Unit on all new initiatives.
- Responsible for effective communication with senior management on all facets of the debt sale process and business unit.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 4-year degree in a quantitative area such as accounting, business administration, finance, mathematics, economics, IT or at least 2 semesters of college-level business or statistical classes or equivalent industry experience
- Experience working with operational and risk related collection data and reporting
- Experience in brokering or facilitating charge-off debt sales
- Strong statistical and analytical ability
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented and accurate
- Flexibility and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, highly complex environment
- Advanced user of MS Excel, MS Access and PowerPoint