To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN 46262
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inventory Control Lead
Kuehne + Nagel • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Inventory Control Lead | Indianapolis, IN | req47232
• Perform all daily activities necessary to maintain effective inventory management
• Reconcile inventories and coordinate inventory procedures
• Work with management on implementing loss prevention programs and improving management of inventory
• Ensure all defective product is accounted for and handled properly
• Maintain accurate records to help facilitate shortage detection
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
• High School Education or Equivalent
• Prior experience in inventories of a warehouse or manufacturing environment
• Strong computer skills and working knowledge/understanding of Warehouse Management Systems
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
Kuehne + Nagel Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, uniform service, protected veteran status or disability, or any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law with respect to employment opportunities.