To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
- Peter Swan
- Phone: 7027892230
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Compliance Analyst II
TEKsystems, Inc • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 1 month ago
Expanding and growing company is seeking a Risk and Compliance Analyst.
This individual must have:
1. Compliance Experience (Build Outs and Implementation)
2. Soft/Interpersonal Skills
3. NIST Experience (Not a must have, but a huge plus)
* Knowledge and experience with creating an ongoing BCP training program for managers and staff.
* Knowledge and understanding of current disaster recovery planning techniques and software technologies, as well as the methods used in performing risk analysis and business impact analysis.
* Experience with either GRC (Governance, risk management, and compliance) or IRM (Integrated Risk Management) applications is a plus.
* Working knowledge of standard risk management/control frameworks such as COBIT, ISO 27005, ISO 27001, COSO, NIST 800-30, PCI-DSS, and ITIL.
* Experience overseeing and implementing PCI and NIST compliance standards.
* Well-versed in all forms of federal and state regulatory compliance issues.
* Strong understanding of internal audit and risk-based methodologies.
* Possesses in-depth/significant knowledge of IT policies, standards and procedures, security frameworks and their development and implementation.
* Ability to work with and lead risk and compliance teams.
* Lead team implementation of GRC standards in accordance with industry best practices.
* Excellent documentation skills (process, control, policy, and risk documentation), Verbal, and Written communication skills across all levels of personnel (through executive management and the Board of Directors).
* Working knowledge of Internet, networking (LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, and related protocols), data and voice telecommunications, and cloud computing to assist in the preparation of recovery procedures in these areas.
* High level knowledge with intrusion detection and prevention techniques.
* Manage the risk assessments for IT which involves defining the methodology, identifying the risks presented by technological and process changes and may include the review of supporting processes/ procedures, etc. to ensure the proper controls are in place and risks are appropriately mitigated.
* Gather relevant business, regulatory, process, and system information; validate/update process flows, risks, and controls; prepares accurate, complete, clear, and timely analysis and documentation that reflects an ability to identify risks and independently assess the adequacy and effectiveness of IT internal controls, policies, processes and procedures.
* Maintain risk register and support continuous improvement of IT risk management processes.
* IT Risk Consulting: Work with management and associates to assess risks associated with technology solutions and ensures appropriate remediation strategies are employed. Consult with managers and associates to identify and assess current and emerging risks and strategic initiatives.
* IT Regulatory Examinations and Internal Audits: Support IT Audits to ensure their success and timely completion.
* Write effective controls and action plans for any deficiencies.
* IT Risk Metrics and Reporting: Lead the development of risk metric and reporting frameworks for Information Security. Delivers these metrics and reports on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
* Manage testing request lists from internal and external auditors, leading the team as the interface between IT management and the auditors.
* Perform Information Security Incident Management: Investigate, document and report on incidents that impact confidentiality, integrity and/or availability.
* Administer and write IT policies, standards and procedures program. Ensures all IT Policies, Standards and Procedures meet the guidelines established for each; ensures they are properly housed, refreshed, inventoried and approved.
* Oversee the draft Information Security deliverable to both internal and external partners on a variety of topics including, security breaches, policy governance, etc.
* Conduct scheduled assessment to identify gaps in IT business continuity, emergency and disaster recovery plans.
* Maintain and update plans and practices to achieve efficient and effective communication and restoration of operations during IT emergencies.
* Lead and manage the annual IT Business Continuity Plan (BCP) exercise and resources.
* Lead IT business continuity planning awareness training and identify potential business interruptions, develop safeguards against these interruptions, and implement recovery procedures in the event of a business interruption.
* Provide documentation and training on contingency planning concepts and procedures.
* Coordinate the IT disaster recovery team in scheduling Disaster Recovery (DR) and fail over tests to ensure critical applications are tested based on recovery standards.
* Responsible for the development and maintenance of corporate governance framework for IT security that includes policies, standards, processes, practices, tools, procedures and metrics and support IT standards within infrastructure and SDLC. This includes activities necessary to develop, obtain approval for, deploy and maintain corporate IT security documents.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.