To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raleigh, NC 27601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Concord Hospitality Enterprises Company • Raleigh, NC
Posted 25 days ago
Now Hiring: Accounting Assistant
The Accounting Assistant’s role is to assist the Property Controller in the daily, monthly, and annual accounting processes for an assigned group of hotels. The position reports directly to the Property Controller.
1) Operate a calculator and computer.
2) Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments.
3) Ability to be a clear thinker in pressure situations and exercise good judgments.
4) Ability to focus attention on details, speed and accuracy.
5) Ability to maintain confidentiality and pertinent hotel information.
Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned
Accounts Payable Management:
1. Verify accuracy of invoices entered in the system as to amount, general ledger coding, date, vendor name and address, terms, and proper approval. Make all necessary changes to postings in accounts payable as directed by the Property Controller.
2. Respond to vendor inquiries and payment requests promptly.
3. Maintain complete and accurate paid invoice files by vendor.
4. Oversee the accounts payable processing in the field.
5. Process manual payments as directed by Property Controller, VP/Controller or CFO.
1. Maintain assigned bank reconciliation’s on a current basis.
2. Report any significant variances immediately to Property Controller.
Sales & Use Tax Returns:
Prepare monthly and/or quarterly sales tax, use tax, and local occupancy tax returns as directed by Property Controller.
Daily Revenue Reports:
Review, correct, and post daily revenue journals on a daily basis.
Group Insurance Billings:
Calculate and process monthly group insurance billings for Concord and third party administrator.
Assist Property Controller with period end financial reports and closings as directed.
Participates in meetings.
Responsible for generating end of period reports on a timely basis.
Conducts self to reflect the high standards of professionalism within the Concord Hospitality organization.
Learns, understands, and refers to the Standard Operating Procedures.
Follows safety and security procedures and rules.
Each associate will be required to follow the rules as found in the Concord Hospitality Associate Handbook.
Our Benefits are some of the reasons our associates love working for us! (Applies to Full Time Associates Only)
Great Benefits including various levels of Medical plans, prescription discounts plus vision/dental
401K Retirement Program with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
Complimentary Hotel Room Night Program – Receive 7 free nights a year
Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary
Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Programs
Verizon Wireless Discount – save up to 18% off your billing a month with our partnership with Verizon
Concord Provides great development through classroom training, online through our Learning Management System (LMS), as well as providing you options for Education Assistance Programs through University of Phoenix saving you 5% off tuition costs – take classes related to hospitality and save up to 9% off the tuition price
Concord’s foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and our newest – having Fun. We strive to hire the BEST associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment that associates find appealing. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We do many fun things on property to stay engaged with our associates and show you we care about you.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.