CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland has a mantra: Unleash Potential Together. For our clients, it means we challenge thinking and build capabilities, so that after each engagement, they are left stronger and inspired to do more. With our colleagues, it means fostering an environment where bringing, shaping, growing and sharing ideas isn’t just encouraged—it’s expected. And within our communities, it means we give of our skills, time and passion to make them more prosperous.
This is a Sr. Systems Business Analyst role with responsibility for leading our clients' efforts in implementing multiple IT project initiatives.
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Job Functions and Requirements
- Proven experience in the development of Requirements Management Plan to outline the activities and processes associated with managing, tracking and updating program requirements.
- Develop, track and communicate requirements with stakeholders and across the program team.
- Facilitating discussions with technical and non–technical audiences to identify functional and technical requirements.
- Proven experience in the development and management of, business, functional and process workflows and modeling.
- Identify and mitigate risks to the program.
- Support leadership meetings to determine project scope and prioritization and tracking of action items across key decisions.
- Develop and maintain the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) to support deliverable and testing efforts.
- Work cross-functionally with key business partners to help establish strategic goals and objectives, project objectives, and set expectations on functional scope
- Facilitate meetings with project stakeholders to determine project and application requirements
- Analyze the organization's business model and define its policies and market approaches
- Elicitation of business and user requirements needed to conduct current state analysis
- Review user stories, system requirements, business rules, and scenario documentation to verify they meet business requirements
- Design business process to articulate functional specifications and standardize the organization's workflows
- Analyze systems and understand business rules required for IT project initiatives
- Support development of project plans, project implementation, and post-implementation support
- Manage stakeholder needs and expectations, and communicate effectively for ongoing project progress visibility
- Responsible for backlog grooming and reporting, defect management, and risk monitoring
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis, system analysis and design, or infrastructure design/development/support
- Experience throughout the lifecycle of complex technical implementations and understands/experienced with more modern implementations using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Comfortable with working waterfall and agile environments
- Experience with public sector, government or healthcare
- Experience working with C-Suite and communicating cross-functionally
- Highly motivated and driven with ability to think strategically and take on initiatives
- Able to work in fast-pace, changing environment
- Attention to detail and proven analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate with both internal and external partners
- Requirements Gathering
- Meeting Facilitation
- Process Design
- VersionOne, Rally, RTC or Jira experience
- Requirements for Jira (R4J),
- Test Management for Jira (TM4J).
- Bachelor's degree required
- CBAP Preferred
- Salesforce and Peoplesoft Experience preferred
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
Click URL blocked - click to apply to apply.
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (www.cordenceworldwide.com), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
User Requirements Documents