To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • Anaheim, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Under limited supervision and with moderate latitude in assignment, may perform some, or all, of the following:
• Develop and maintain automated test equipment hardware and software
• Support lab maintenance and repairs
• Support field testing from test preparation
• Assist Lab managerAdditional Job Requirements:
- Perform system regression testing, DVT, data analysis and document test results.
- Experience required with hardware development, embedded system
- testing, system integration, and GPS validation techniques.
- Strong communication skills required.
Required Education/Experience: Bachelors Degree in Math, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or other Science/Engineering discipline.
- Three or more years experience with lab management
- Three or more years experience with asset acquisition and installation
- Familiar with lab equipment and maintenance
- Very good written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to successfully interact with other Engineering disciplines including design, systems, and software engineering functions.
- Capable of working in a team environment with the ability to work independently at times with minimal supervision
- Some weekends and evenings will be required
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.