To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Digital Marketing Specialist
PenFed Credit Union • Alexandria, VA
Posted 19 days ago
Digital Marketing Specialist
PenFed Realty is hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist in Alexandria, Virginia. The primary purpose of this job is to be responsible for the design, implementation and reporting of effective digital marketing campaigns to support business objectives.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Build and execute digital marketing campaigns in support of marketing objectives and other business initiatives, including email, social media and pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns from start to finish.
- Design email templates, digital display ads and other digital creative assets.
- Write engaging and relevant content for digital and multimedia assets including blogs, scripts, social media posts and advertising copy.
- Analyze web traffic metrics; measure and report on the effectiveness of digital marketing initiatives and activities. Use learnings to inform future strategy and tactics.
- Manage campaign calendars (to align with project calendar and go-to-market calendar).
- Maintain accurate contact lists (adding/deleting/tagging contacts) for use in email, social media and other digital campaigns.
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a related field required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of work experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in front-end programming languages (e.g. HTML, CSS) required.
- Experience in using web editing applications (e.g., Photoshop) required.
- Expertise in SEO strategies required.
- Expertise in social media marketing (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube) required.
- Expertise of Google Analytics and other commonly used metrics dashboards required.
- Expertise in MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word) required.
- Expertise in Google platform a plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Collaborative sense of urgency and entrepreneurial spirit, along with a curiosity for digital marketing and web development.
- Ability to manage and track multiple project tasks and performance.
- Ability to develop reporting methods and analyze results of digital initiatives.
This position will not directly supervise employees.
Licenses and Certifications
There are no additional licenses and/or certifications required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Limited travel to various worksites is required.
About Us – PFR
Berkshire Hathaway PenFed Realty, LLC is a full-service real estate brokerage firm with over 60 offices and 1,700 world-class sales professionals, offering complete service coverage in Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Florida, Tennessee, Kansas and Texas markets. Founded in 2006, we are a wholly owned subsidiary of one of the country’s largest and most financially stable credit unions, PenFed. We are also one of the largest franchisees within the Berkshire Hathaway Home Services network. The Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network stands among only a few organizations entrusted to use the storied Berkshire Hathaway name, a name representing strength, integrity, trust and universal respect. PenFed’s products, pricing, and financial stability coupled with the Berkshire Hathaway brand creates a powerful combination for growth within the residential real estate arena. With growth of over 900% in the past 5 years, PenFed Realty is recognized as one of the fastest growing real estate brokerage firms in the country.
Our mission is to recruit, retain, and support the most knowledgeable real estate agents in the industry so that we may ensure a smooth and hassle free home buying experience.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PenFed management will maintain and observe personnel policies which will not discriminate or permit harassment or retaliation against a person because of race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status or obligation, the presence of a physical and/or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, and all statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and conditions of employment. PenFed will also prohibit retaliation against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or harassment or participating in an investigation of same.
PenFed will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to PenFed. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation at 571-495-7921.