To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Colorado Springs, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Windows Systems Administrator II - AER00011C
Apex Systems • Colorado Springs, CO
Posted 5 days ago
Apex Systems is looking for a Windows Systems Administrator to fill a position on Schreiver AFB in Colorado Springs. If you are interested in the position, please reach out to Sarah Mallett at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- The systems administrator administers the operations of computer systems related to operating systems, servers, and end-user workstation.
- Although the administrator is not responsible for writing new application software, the administrator demonstrates understanding of how software behaves in order to deploy, configure, and troubleshoot systems.
- Additionally, the administrator researches new technologies and leverages optimization techniques to ensure that systems operate efficiently. System Administrators must understand the dependencies of other technical services running in the enterprise environment (i.e., system to service dependencies).
- Representative technical certifications at this level may include Microsoft MCSA & MCSE: Windows Server.
- High School Diploma (or GED) and 8 years general experience and/or an Associate's degree with 6 year of general experience and/or a Bachelor's degree with 6 years general experience;
- Must include 4 years related experience in business systems, operation systems, and servers and/or experience in light programming, project management of small initiatives and troubleshooting.
- Candidate must possess a CompTIA Security+ certification.
- Candidates must be US Citizens and able to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret clearance as a condition of employment.
- Must have experience with Windows OS.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178