To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO
- Asher Barker
- Phone: 9133335609
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Lab Scientist- IMMEDIATE Need!
Aerotek • Kansas City, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Aerotek Scientific is looking for a Clinical Laboratory Scientist who wants to work for a contract research organization and diagnostic testing facility here in the greater Kansas City area.
- Perform laboratory assays in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Run molecular and PCR assay tests
- Operate, calibrate and maintain all laboratory equipment and instruments according to standard operating procedures to ensure quality results
- Maintain adequate inventory of supplies, reagents and materials
- Accept or reject test results in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Document remedial action, troubleshooting, quality assurance activities and instrument maintenance
- Adhere to established processing timelines
- Adhere to all quality and safety standards
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Obtain advanced knowledge of standard operating procedures, assays, and instrumentation
- Participate in troubleshooting activities in conjunction with Technical Supervisor
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Life Science
- 1 year of industry experience performing molecular and/or analytical testing, ELISA, PCR, etc.
Starting Pay, Benefits, and Working Hours:
- Salary Range: $19.50/hr - $34/hr
- Full Benefits available (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.)
- Sign On Bonus to assist with relocation
- All Shifts
If interested, please contact Asher (Recruiter) actively recruiting for this role: 913.333.5609 along with emailing your resume and 2 professional references (Microsoft Word Format) to ambarker(at)aerotek.com. These positions are time sensitive. Please contact as soon as humanly possible.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.