To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raleigh, NC
- DJ Rich
- Phone: 9193798218
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Raleigh, NC
Posted 1 month ago
Currently looking for A Contract Estimator in Raleigh, NC
- Performs quantity take-offs, pricing, and estimate deliverable development.
- Performs reviews and analysis of contractor and/or designer estimates, with specific experience in GMP arrangements.
- Develops and/or reviews change order requests.
- Assists with development and/or analysis of post-construction cost analyses.
Skills and Abilities:
- Significant experience providing cost estimating on vertical and/or horizontal construction projects.
- Proficient with construction industry cost management software package(s).
- Additional experience in one or more of the following desired: construction management, CPM scheduling, value engineering, risk management, constructability review, claims analysis, and/or contract administration.
- Ability to relate technical knowledge to a non-technical audience.
- Proficiency in reading/understanding construction plans and specifications.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with BlueBeam and/or other quantity take-off software programs.
- Experience providing training, supervision, proposal development, and business development desired.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- 2 or 4 years degree in civil engineering or construction management
- Preferred PE License, CCC/CCE, CEP, OR Certified Construction Manager
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.