Field Research Manager - Tampa, FL
CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSGP) is currently seeking professional, career-oriented individuals with excellent tactical management, communication and organizational skills to join our commercial real estate field research team in our CITY, STATE office.
The opening is for a regional Field Research Manager who will lead, develop and motivate a team of field researchers throughout the southeast region. Duties include managing a field team of 10+ field researchers, guiding daily workflow, performing quality control audits on media and data, hiring and training new field staff; and traveling to markets to work with the field staff in person. The Field Research Manager is responsible for the overall safety and performance of their direct reports in the field including their success in collecting the best possible data and stunning media for CoStar customers.
What qualifications do we look for?
- Qualified candidates must have 2+ years of staff and project management experience, superior leadership and interpersonal skills, a strong ability to prioritize, excellent organizational and communication skills, and be detail oriented
- Track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in MS Office required
- Dispatch experience, remote personnel management experience, commercial real estate background, photography experience or a working knowledge of CoStar products a plus.
- Must be able to pass the FAA Part 107 certification for commercial UAS (drone flight)*
- Must be able to attend and pass a 2 day UAS (drone) training course*
*Equipment, testing, and travel expenses for UAS certification and training will be paid for by CoStar.
Why should you work here?
- Our employees love the fast paced and competitive culture.
- Extensive paid training program
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription and vision benefits and an industry-leading total rewards package
- 12 days accrued paid vacation 1st year; 5 days sick leave per year, and 2 personal days.
- CoStar will match 100% of the first 4% you contribute to the 401K plan, with the CoStar contribution vesting over a period of four years. You are immediately eligible to enroll!
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing