To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Administrator
Penhall Company Inc. • Anaheim, CA
Posted 12 days ago
The successful candidate will have experience performing Accounts Payable duties for assigned region/territory reporting to the Administrative Services Manager.
Penhall has been the go-to concrete services partner for a wide-range of industries since 1957. What began as a single flat saw operation has developed into an expansive offering of concrete solutions, including concrete scanning, cutting, sawing and breaking/removal. Today, Penhall is the largest U.S. supplier of concrete services. Our capabilities and expertise span across 43 locations in 21 states & Canada.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Ensure AP tasks are complete
- Collects POs, invoices, and accounting functions
- Set up accounts with new vendors as required
- Monitor vendor accounts and statements monthly to ensure accounts are up to date
- Resolve invoice discrepancies, correspond with vendors, and respond to inquiries
- Processes requests to complete vendor master set-up and updates
- Maintain and file vendor files appropriately
- Ensure invoice copies are sent to AR, contracts and equipment files
- Process employee Expense Reimbursements
- Provides the highest customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Other duties as needed
Penhall Company Offers:
- A full time career opportunity & competitive wages
- Affordable Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Vacation, holiday & sick pay -401K retirement
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, or equivalent experience
- Some experience in an accounting department with basic knowledge of AP and understanding of credit, debit, account reconciliation, etc.
- Detail oriented
- Computer skills Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint and ability to learn new platforms as needed.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- A high sense of urgency, strong initiative and the ability to multi-task
- The ability to take ownership of your function, but also to be a contributing member of a team
- The ability to adapt to a changing environment, and the willingness to cross train in other accounting functions as needed to help cover the department
- Pass a required pre-employment drug screen & random
- Pass a pre-employment background record & periodical checks
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have a good driving
- Required to adhere to all safety rules and regulations
Penhall Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Penhall Company encourages qualified females, minorities, veterans, disabled persons to apply.