One of the largest tech companies in Chicago is looking for an experienced and driven business analyst to help plan and execute complex solutions across multiple technical teams. You will be responsible for working alongside multiple stakeholders to define and execute initiatives associated with infrastructure and IT functionality. As a Business Analyst you will evaluate, test, and recommend new opportunities for IT services and processes.
We provide high definition mapping, data, and analysis of location data to be used across multiple industries. We strive to move people and goods more efficiently than ever through our sophisticated mapping and data analytics platforms. Our technology is vital to multiple industries, from gathering data on entire shipping fleets to mapping out our streets for autonomous vehicles we can change the way we move in the future. Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, Management Information Systems, or related field (Grad. Degree preferred)
- Experience as a Business Analyst within the IT or Infrastructure realm
- Experience gathering industry requirements and partnering with stakeholders to define initiatives
- Must have experience defining and execution improvement/deployment projects associated with infrastructure and IT functionality
- Experience managing complex projects that consist of cross functional teams
- Experience with industry tools (i.e. MS Project, Jira, ServiceNow, Confluence, Sharepoint, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Word, MS Visio) in support of planning and realization.
What You Will Be Doing
- Ability to identify, research, and implement innovative ways to respond to new challenges
- Ability to drive and motivate employees to meet and exceed expectations
- Ability to work individually with support from senior manager and director levels
- MS Project, Jira, ServiceNow, Confluence, Sharepoint, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Word, MS Visio) in support of planning and realization.
- Ensures that all projects follow the Program Management engagement model. This includes completing all required project deliverables, standards and best practices.
- Work independently with regular direction from director and senior manager levels.
- Investigate, define & document process and tool enhancements as requested.
- Competitive Pay: 50-60/HR
- Contract Duration: 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
Perform Statistical Analysis
Business Process Improvement
Provide Analytic Consultation