To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richmond, VA
- Vaco - Richmond
- Phone: 804-545-4586
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Accountant - Richmond, VA - $65k-$80k
Vaco Financial • Richmond, VA
Posted 4 days ago
Vaco Financial specializes in the permanent placement of accounting and finance professionals of all levels and industries. We have a team of experienced accounting professionals on staff that makes it their responsibility to educate you on the market, present you with job opportunities to explore, and ensure that the right decision is made regarding your future career. We pride ourselves in providing you with a professional and confidential search. Please visit our website at www.vaco.com to see a sample of the positions we are currently recruiting for.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant for a reputable and growing corporation in Richmond. This position will work with a strong accounting/finance team, report up through the Controller's team, and will have significant exposure to executive management and departments across the company.
- Preparation and analysis of the detailed internal monthly reporting package
- Assist in monthly preparation of financial statements for Board of Directors
- Analyze product mix and the related impact on reported sales
- Perform analysis of key performance indicators and variances
- Engage in the more critical and complex aspects of accounting and conduct technical research to assist with GAAP compliance
- Review of capital expenditure requests to ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Preparation of detailed balance sheet, income statement and cash flow information for budget and forecasts
- Assist with internal controls and SOX compliance
- Performs special projects as may be assigned by the Controller or Chief Financial Officer.
- BS in Accounting or Finance, CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- 3+ years of corporate accounting or public accounting experience
- Strong technical accounting and financial reporting skills
- Ability to work autonomously and manage several projects simultaneously
- Strong system skills including MS Excel.
Our client offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and PTO.
Please email your resume in MS Word to cvanschaften at vaco.com for review and consideration.