To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bankruptcy Associate (Part-Time)
Westlake Financial Services • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 4 days ago
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle sensitive high volume inbound/outbound calls.
- Accept bankruptcy customer payments.
- Provide customers with accurate account information.
- Maintain working knowledge of company products and services.
- Transfer calls to appropriate departments or bankruptcy staff members.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer's concerns.
- Document all accounts thoroughly.
- Process bankruptcy validation requests including Bankruptcy Review Requests.
- Contacting Bankruptcy law firms to confirm attorney retention and/or bankruptcy filing.
- Assist in preparing documents as necessary.
- Properly code accounts Bankruptcy when identified as bankruptcy.
- Communicate professionally with internal and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE SKILL & LICENSES:
- Excellent communication, listening and problem-solving skills.
- Reliable attendance.
- Proper grammar and email etiquette.
- Type a minimum of 35 WPM.
- Ability to work under time constraints and daily deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills and team work awareness.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) is preferred.
- Ability to understand complex bankruptcy matters.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma required.
- Call Center experience.
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Daybreak, Pacer, or other retail consumer servicing systems.
- Web navigation and/or web-based applications.
- Microsoft Word, Excel (pivot charts and basic filtering), and Outlook.
- 10-key calculator and QWERTY keyboard skills.
We provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all Team Members (employees) and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, we complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of our Team Members (employees) to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws; including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.