To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL
- Jesus Roncancio Navarro
- Phone: 4078035154
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Orlando, FL
Posted 6 days ago
Major manufacturing company is looking for a Laboratory Supervisor to lead department as well as work along side other Laboratory Technicians.
- Test product batches through a variety of testing methods
- Run equipment calibrations to ensure accurate readings
- Documentation of test results
- Will be responsible for scheduling staff members
- Insure that all activities under his/her direction will meet all environmental, energy and safety regulations.
- If instructed by the Plant Manager, conduct a planned monthly general inspection (Loss Control Tour).
- Will participate in Loss Control meetings (Site Management Review Meeting & LCC Meeting).
- Will assist subordinates as necessary.
- Track and approve lab expenses.
- Work with Production Manager to investigate non-conforming batches.
- Participate in monthly meeting to communicate the Complaint meeting results to the plant personnel.
- Insure that the Lab personnel are following the Quality Directives set by the Research Department.
- Insure that the housekeeping and appearance of the lab is acceptable and sufficient to promote safety and quality work.
- Insure that all activities under his/her direction will meet all environmental, energy and safety regulations. Including, but not limited too, EPA, RCRA, OSHA, DOE and DOT.
- Ensure that all materials are properly and legibly labeled.
- Make regular inspections of the work/storage areas as required by EPA, RCRA and OSHA.
- BS degree in biology, chemistry, or related field preferred
- Previous lab experience required
- Supervisory experience preferred but not required
- Traditional work schedule: Monday through Friday
For immediate consideration email updated resume and text or call 4076072291.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.