To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC 20250
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Government Solutions • Washington, DC
Posted 27 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Program Director in Washington, DC. This position directly interfaces with client executive leadership (SES) and is responsible for tracking performance and budget on the project. The incumbent will provide for quality assurance and adherence to schedule.
- The ideal candidate will be a seasoned consultant who has provided advisory services to federal (grant) awarding agencies and other clients through the journeyman level to a Senior Manager, Director or Partner level; Former senior federal grants management experience coupled with an MBA, and professional certifications such as PMP and CGMS is considered a plus
- A well-qualified applicant to this position must have 18 years of advisory service experience including significant experience supporting management of the federal grant life cycle which includes: develop notice of funding; advertise opportunity; evaluate grant applications; make awards and subsequent payments; monitor grantee execution and financial and program reports; perform accounting for a grant-related activity; audit tracking; and reconciliation/closeout
- Experience must include management of internal control program, experience with FEMA insurance programs is optional but recommended
- The successful candidate must have advanced writing skills as evidenced by demonstrated authorship of formal reports, evaluations, audits, journal articles or other formal publications; Mastery of Word is essential
- Knowledge of Disaster Grant programs
- Experience in performing audits/assessments of internal controls over financial reporting and IT security in the Federal Government; Certified Public Accountants (CPA), CPA eligible, Certified Government Financial Managers (CGFM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Internal Auditors (CIA) are preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.