To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
- Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC • Charlotte, NC
Posted 27 days ago
- Act as the first point of contact for employees in matters of time, attendance and payroll
- Process weekly, biweekly, and monthly payroll
- Issue and distribute paychecks, manage direct deposits, benefits withholding, payroll deductions, garnishments and levies, flexible spending accounts, federal and state payroll tax deposits and returns, new hire reports, federal payroll summaries, W-2s, wage and hour law compliance, and paid leave, vacation and sick time reporting
- Provide accounting support to a company's other finance personnel
- Cross-train designated backup staff to administer and process time, attendance and payroll
- HS Diploma or equivalent or Associate's Degree
- Excellent skills using MS Word, Excel, Access, and Internet Explorer
- Experience using ADP Workforce Now required
- Strong skills using and understanding the flow of transactions in an integrated and automated payroll accounting system
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Excellent problem solving skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™