To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Head of Business Development
ExecuNet • New York, NY
Posted 28 days ago
About the Role
Company is looking for an experienced business development professional to lead a newly formed business development cohort. S/he wants to make an outsized impact in the future growth and trajectory of our company by driving the right relationships and project opportunities to our team. This person will be expected to dive in and understand the unique value that Company provides, and with resources and support from leadership, craft the Company business development processes and strategy to grow revenue and clients with sustainability and stability in mind.
This role will help craft a new narrative of our service offering based on the proven track record of delivering substantial value to our clients, and operating as strategic partners in their success. If executed successfully, we will migrate the conversation away from hourly engineering engagements, and successfully convey to potential clients the holistic business value they stand to gain.
This role will collaborate directly with the managing partners and directors of the engineering and product teams to evaluate new opportunities.
In addition to being a proven business development leader, the ideal candidate will have worked with senior-level executives of enterprise organizations, and have experience with the consultancy model and selling services.
Reasons to Work with Us
- We are a best-in-class product design and engineering team
- Yearly education budget and paid time off for developing your skills - collaboration and continued learning are a core component of our culture
- Competitive benefits package, teamwide value of work/life balance, and an inclusive work environment
- Gain exposure to senior and c-suite executives in finance, airlines, and healthcare
- Modern, comfortable office space with premium equipment and amenities
- Fast growing company with industry-leading team satisfaction and retention
- Massive opportunity for personal growth and impact
- Perform full-cycle business development – networking and outreach, relationship building, crafting narrative around the Company value proposition, and closing project opportunities
- Work hand-in-hand with the managing partners to develop revenue goals and build new service offerings
- Establish and drive new business development process and strategy for a growing services team
- Build a business development department through recruiting, hiring, mentoring, and training
- Consistently monitor the business development activity of the team, track and report results on a weekly basis
- 8+ years of business development experience; demonstrable experience leading a team
- The desire and temperament to work in an inclusive, respectful workplace, where growth and feedback is valued and everyone is on the same team
- Demonstrated track record of being a top performer with a proactive approach to business development and client management
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communications skills
- Capability of expanding quickly into larger responsibilities as the company grows rapidly
- Knowledge and experience in consulting or other service-based offerings; knowledge or interest in software engineering